“Life in Rural Wisconsin”
Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative is holding our annual photo contest for members’ photos to be featured in our 2018 calendar. Winning photos may be used in future newsletters or cooperative publications.
Photo Contest Criteria:
- Photos must be taken within the Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative service area.
- Photos should capture life in rural Wisconsin (seasons, wildlife, landscape, people, etc.).
- Photos must have a horizontal (landscape) orientation.
- Photos can be in color or black and white.
- Only high resolution photos can be used. Photos must be at least 300 dpi.
Photo Contest Rules and Details:
- Contest will run from April 1, 2017 until August 25, 2017; however, submitted photos can be taken outside of this date range.
- Three (3) photos per member will be accepted.
- All Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative members 18 years old and over are eligible to submit photos.
- An Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative member under the age of 18 years old is eligible to participate, but must submit a parent/guardian form with entry.
- A completed entry form must accompany each photo.
- Member must own rights to photo.
- CWEC employees will determine the winning photos.
Photo Contest Entry Options:
- Email: Brenda Mazemke email@example.com.
- Mail: PO Box 100, Rosholt, WI 54473. (photo(s) must be 8"x10" in size)
- Drop Off: Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Office - 10401 Lystul Road, Rosholt. (photo(s) must be 8"x10" in size)
Entry forms and photo release forms can be downloaded below, picked up at our office, or we will e-mail you a copy.
2017 PHOTO CONTEST RULES
2017 PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY FORM
2017 PHOTO CONTEST WEBFORM ENTRY FORM
PARENT/GUARDIAN PERMISSION FORM